Skills going to change when pets evolve?

Posted by GolfCartLord on Jan. 27, 2023

Hi Malero,

I have invested a lot of orbs of mastery into my pets' skills. I am wondering about when you implement the pet evolutions, will there be new pet skills with the evolved pets... I'm basically wondering if the orbs of mastery i have given my pets will become moot due to new, more powerful skills from the evolved version of the pet? Do you know how pet skill levels will be affected by pet evolutions yet and are you willing to share that?

Thank you.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 30, 2023

The mastery level will carry over or be a requirement before the pet can evolve, I haven't decided yet. It will most likely be a requirement and the two default skills will be changed into new more powerful versions and have the level reset.

Reply by MasterSadler on Feb. 2, 2023

Do you know when you will put that in play? Also will you have people to be testers for the updates?

Reply by MasterSadler on Feb. 2, 2023

If you do have testers may I be one?

Reply by MasterSadler on Feb. 22, 2023

So, for the pet to go higher; the pet must be at 250 to go up. However, the only way the pets can go up is that you fight with them so that they can go up to level 251 is that what you are saying?

Reply by ayumi on Feb. 23, 2023

So you’re saying that’s both primary and secondary skills need to have a certain… You know mastery level before they evilv, or is it just one of them

Reply by Taha on Feb. 26, 2023

Master cedler I think you are wrong because evolve thing is completely different

Reply by MasterSadler on Feb. 26, 2023

I was asking, if you would have to let the pet you want to go pass level 250 when it is available do you have to max them out and then level them up with a orb of awakening. In order for them to go to the nexst levels.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 28, 2023

Nothing is finalized yet, but those are some ideas for requirements to evolve. Mastery level 10 first and second slot skills. I don’t have a date, but the next update will have the first pet evolution. I’m sorry it has taken so long. I’ve been revamping the entire combat system to allow some more interesting pets, skills, equipment, etc. I’ve had the opportunity to put in some serious hours over the last few days and I’m really happy with how some of the new skills and equipment are working!

Please sign in to post a reply.