Updating the daycare

Posted by MasterSadler on Dec. 16, 2023

Yes, how do you update the daycare? Well, maybe I should say, how do you level up the daycare?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 16, 2023

I haven’t added any upgrades yet. There will at least be two extra stalls you can purchase and then a few different upgrades you can upgrade in each stall as well. I’m still trying to figure out everything with upgrade system since I’d like to add upgrades to other places at some point.

Reply by MasterSadler on Dec. 16, 2023

Ok, thanks

Reply by MasterSadler on Dec. 18, 2023

Hey, I know you said that you were working on doing more upgrades; but do you have a time you may have them up and running? Also, do all the pets have numbers to them? I saw in one post that Male and female Kaze had number to them. I was just wondering if all the pets had number to them, and where can you go to find the numbers.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 18, 2023

I’ll be spending more time on the daycare very soon. It won’t take much work, I just want to make sure I have a system in place that supports upgrades for other places too. It would be cool to have upgrades for the farm, docks and places you can craft. Crab traps and nets at the docks, stocking fertilizer and water at the farm to be automatically used, stuff like that.

All of the pet IDs are posted in a channel on our discord server.

Reply by MasterSadler on Dec. 19, 2023

ok thanks

Please sign in to post a reply.