One more question I forgot to ask

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2023

I was wondering what time zone is Gacha Pets on for when a new day changes in the game for things like the fights in the arena for the leaderboard? I hope this question makes sense.

Replies

Reply by Rmjeeves on Dec. 19, 2023

I don’t know the exact time, but around 4:00 to 5:00

Reply by Rmjeeves on Dec. 19, 2023

*pm

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 19, 2023

That doesn't tell me which time zone. As an example I play another Alexa game that comes from German so the events in the game take place on German time. I'm on eastern time zone so on this other game if an event takes place in the game at 12 noon German time It happens at 6 am for me. Maybe the developers will reply to this post.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 19, 2023

The daily reset is at midnight UTC.

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 20, 2023

Thank you for this. Since I'm on eastern time that would be 7:00 pm for me. This is interesting because after 10:00 pm my time I did some arena battles and then looked at the arena leaderboard. My wins were still being added to the number of battles I had done before midnight utc. Maybe the leaderboards on the website don't update until later in the day. Also I'm wondering if the game is suppose to tell you if you got on the leaderboard. For example, at the end of last week I was told that my score for the endless forest was 24 and I think my rank was around 9. Although looking at the leaderboard now I'm wondering if I heard or read the rank and score wrong. I believe one day I was also told my rank for the arena. Are we always told our rank if we made it to the leaderboard? It's really no big deal because I look at the leaderboards everyday anyway but yesterday I got to rank 5 or 6 for the arena and the game didn't mention it when I went on to play this morning. Again sorry for all the questions. I'm just one of those types of people who really like to learn or figure out how things work if they're things I'm interested in.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 21, 2023

I’ll have to take a look and see if I can figure out why that’s happening. Someone else reported that too.

Please sign in to post a reply.