A few quick questions.

Posted by Vincent25o7 on Jan. 26, 2024

When do you think the update will be completed? I have been fishing consistently, and still can’t find Axel. Any additional tips? I definitely fished over 2000 times. what are the top 10 strongest pets?

Replies

Reply by Neal on Jan. 26, 2024

For pets I can help. 1 is Noel that can do billions with max skill level. 2. Torta that has basically have a second life. 3 kaze for damage. 4 for lectry 5 is Santa paws then firra coldra owlkin terra and scorchy.

Reply by Vincent25o7 on Jan. 26, 2024

How do you get firra? I didn’t think owlkin was a very strong pet. Otherwise, my list matches up pretty decently.

Reply by Vincent25o7 on Jan. 26, 2024

Nearly all of the pets mentioned are intelligence based. What equipment would go best with which pet?

Reply by Neal on Jan. 27, 2024

Basically wardens spell book and concoction for pets you want with your noel. Then also use brand of kaze on your Santa pass for free status effects and damage from noel.

Reply by Vincent25o7 on Jan. 27, 2024

So, you want mysterious vile and warden spell book for pets you have in a party with Noel. What would you put on Noel itself? I currently have mask of rituals. I don’t know if that is good or not though.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 28, 2024

The thing with odds and random numbers is that each time you fish it is 1 in 2,000. It doesn't mean that you will get it in 2,000. You could get two Axles in your first 20 times fishing, or it could take 5,000 to get one. That's just the nature of randomness, unfortunately. It's also why there's a pity system in a lot of gacha and digital card games. Before I implemented the egg pity system, there were a few people that were very far behind the number of mythic pets they incubated based on the odds.

Please sign in to post a reply.