Gacha Premium Subscription

Posted by chenchl000 on Jan. 30, 2023

Does anyone know how to unsubscribe to Gacha Premium? I don’t know what happened, I didn’t say or do anything, and I suddenly have Gacha Premium. Please help.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 30, 2023

You should be able to say "Cancel Premium" within the skill. I'm sure there's a way to do it from the Alexa app on mobile too, but I haven't done it.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Jan. 31, 2023

Do you think that when you say that, it will send a card to the app or if it will just cancel it?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 31, 2023

I haven't done it in a long time, but after you say "Cancel Premium" it should ask you to confirm and if you say yes, it should be canceled.

You may have been rewarded with Gacha Premium for ranking highly in the arena, @chenchl000. There are activities in-game that will give you a few days of Gacha Premium.

Also, here are the instructions to cancel the subscription from the mobile Alexa app:

1. Open the Alexa app .
2. Open More and select Skills & Games.
3. Select Your Skills, then select the app with the subscription.
4. Select Manage Subscriptions.
5. If prompted, sign in to your Amazon account.
6. Turn off Autorenew or select End Subscription.

Reply by chenchl000 on Jan. 31, 2023

I think I might be having it because of high arena ranking. Is there a way you can check it to see if that’s what’s going on?

Yeah, that's what it is. I should probably clarify that in the messages so people don't think they're paying for it.

Reply by chenchl000 on Jan. 31, 2023

Thank you so much!

Please sign in to post a reply.