pets fully awaken

Posted by jeffery on April 11, 2024

when the pets are fully awaken, what happens after this? Obviously my pet won’t be able to level up any more, so is there any point in fighting in the arena or sending it places?

Replies

Reply by Jennifer on April 11, 2024

If it is a pet that can be evolved I make sure the skills the pet has is up to level 10 and I use an orb of evolution to evolve it. If it is a pet that doesn't evolve I start using other pets. I have over 140 pets so I'll be at it for a while. Even when my pets have reached their awakened level of 250 I take then in the mines and dungeon. I set myself a goal of taking all my pets to level 1000 in the mines and dungeon. This helps me get elixers and orbs of mastery from the dungeon and I upgrade my equipment in the mines as well as get other stuff. Taking my pets up to 1000 was a goal I set for myself.

Reply by jeffery on April 11, 2024

whereabouts do you get the orbs of evolution

Reply by Jennifer on April 12, 2024

You can get orbs of evolution from the dungeon, mines, forest, or buy them from the auction house. Right now at the auction house there are four of them and they cost 2 million coins each. Before giving a pet n orb of evolution you need to have the pet up to level 250, have their skills up to level 10, and give them the brand that is for that pet. Right now I think there are six pets that can be evolved. The brands are also found in the mines, dungeon, and forest.

Reply by jeffery on April 13, 2024

looks like I’ll need to save up coins to get them

Please sign in to post a reply.