Updating user ID

Posted by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 4, 2023

Hello developers I hope you guys are doing well. Can you please check my Gacha pets account because on my echo dot it is giving me a new number for my ID and I am not sure how to update it. Can you please help me with this problem I appreciate everything you do
All the best, Alee20

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 4, 2023

You have a new ID? Do you have access to all of your pets and items? The website account you're posting from has a Gacha Pets profile at level 96. If you lost access to your account, you can simply say "link account" and then login to this account and your echo will then be linked to this account.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 4, 2023

I have access to both accounts because on my phone I have access to the account with the old ID and on my Alexa I have access to my account with my new ID so can I just keep the old ID or should I get the new one?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 4, 2023

Are you wanting to keep both? If you don't want the new one, you can link your account to get your old account back on your echo device.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 6, 2023

I think I figured out what you are talking about. The "what is my user id" command was saying the wrong ID. I'll have a fix for it soon.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Dec. 6, 2023

OK sounds great. Let’s just keep it in the old ID because the account is already linked.

Please sign in to post a reply.