Losing health????

Posted by Neal on Feb. 1, 2023

My female Socorchy is losing max health every level! Plz help!

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 2, 2023

I cloned your pet and leveled it a few times. It looks like it's working properly and the health is going up as it should. How much did it lose? What were you doing to gain the experience?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 2, 2023

So it appears your Female Scorchy is missing one level of vitality, 20, for some reason. Any info on what you've been doing is appreciated and will help me figure it out. I did a quick scan of 10,000 other pets and couldn't find any others that had the issue, so it seems to be a rare bug. After I find the bug, I'll scan all pets and give back the missing attributes.

Reply by Neal on Feb. 2, 2023

I was just going in the endless forest and then I noticed it less health when I healed it. It has been happening to other pets too

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 23, 2023

So there were two possible places that I found that may have caused this. One is sending your pets to places give them a small amount of experience. It wasn't checking if the pet was level capped, so if your pet was level capped, it could possibly push you over the experience needed for the next level without giving your pet stats for that level. The other place I found was in the arena. The arena was saving other users' pet records and if you were playing with a pet at the same time someone was battling it, it could have resulted in a race condition that caused the pet's data to become incorrect. The arena no longer updates opponents' pets. I'm still not sure if I found the bug or not, but I just wanted to let you know I am still thinking about this and trying to figure out what's causing this issue.

Please sign in to post a reply.