Issue with Ancient Amber and the Action Log

Posted by MysticalAlchemist on Nov. 25, 2023

Hi Malero . When I'm in the mines of descent,I notice that the action log always says, "The boss was guarding a Ancient Amber! You've received double Ancient Amber for being a premium member! ." It said this even though the boss was guarding 2 ancient amber which would mean that I received 4 with Gacha Premium. I knew this because when I checked how many ancient amber I had overall, there were 4 more instead of the 2 I expected to have in my inventory. Feeling curious, I checked several more times, noticing that the boss was sometimes guarding more amber than I originally thought they were guarding. It's not a big problem, but when you have some time, would you consider working on this? By the way, whenever I am in the endless dungeon the number of eggs I receive is always reflected accurately in the action log. thank you.

Replies

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Nov. 26, 2023

That is suppose to be happening because you bought the subscription! 😕

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Nov. 26, 2023

When I receive amber after beating the boss, it always says that the boss is guarding a/an ancient amber in the action log even if i received 2 or 5. This is before it is doubled because I subscribe to Gacha Premium.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Nov. 26, 2023

So I think the confusion might be from the trainer level-up reward that gives you a chance to get an egg/amber when you beat a boss. The endless mine doesn't tell you when you get an extra amber from the trainer level-up reward, it always says one. Other than that, the two systems are exactly the same. I've fixed that issue, it will be updated tonight or tomorrow morning.

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Nov. 26, 2023

Thank you!

Please sign in to post a reply.