raid rewards

Posted by jeffery on April 12, 2024

i’m told I’m gonna get my daily raid rewards but I don’t get them, it says I need to login every day to receive my daily raid rewards. I’ve checked at the post office and there’s none

Replies

Reply by jeffery on April 12, 2024

by the raid rewards I mean the rewards after a Titan attacks

Reply by Jennifer on April 12, 2024

The rewards for the raids is coins. You don't get them from the post office. When you go into the game for the first time each day you are told how many eggs your pets with mates gave you and you are also told your rank for the raid leaderboard and how many coins you were given. I guess if you skip a day you don't get any of the rewards like coins and eggs for the previous day. I play every day and I usually check the game at night since for me the game day starts at 8 pm. Even if I don't play I at least open the game to get my coins for raids and eggs from my pets.

Reply by jeffery on April 13, 2024

we get told about the eggs but I don’t seem to get told about the coins

Reply by Jennifer on April 13, 2024

I usually don't do the raids but if I happen to do a few it does tell me the amount of coins I got. I'll have to do a few today so I can see in what order information is given. I know the first thing I'm told when I go into the game for the first time on a new day I'm told about update 7 and the eggs and the amber I got. Then I'm told how manhy eggs my pets got me. I know the leaderboard for Raids only go up to 45 so perhaps if you're not doing enough total damage you didn't get on the leaderboard. Sometimes what I do is during the last half hour of a game day, which is 7:30 pm for me, I take a look at the leaderboard for the raid and arena if I did these activities. I usually play using the browser version so I can read what it says I got.

Reply by jeffery on April 14, 2024

that makes sense now, most of my pets only do about 60,000 damage

Please sign in to post a reply.