Complaint about the orbs of mastery

Posted by HotLegs1 on April 10, 2024

I got male shimmer skills up to 9 I just used 120 orb s of mastery and absolute and utter waste nothing I sure wish we wouldn't have to waste so many orbs of mastery

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on April 10, 2024

Yes, it seems that most people don’t like the gambling nature of the orbs of mastery. I may make it so the barracks is deterministic and players that like the gambling can use them the old way.

Reply by Jared on April 10, 2024

What do you mean using them the old way? Ever since I've been playing this game it's been hard to level up using the orbs. I.e. you use a lot of them to level up when it was higher levels.

Reply by Jennifer on April 11, 2024

I think it's just harder to level up a skill from 9 to 10 no matter what you do. I can usually get skills up to 5 to 7 quite easily but it takes a little more getting to 8 to 10. To me it's no different than trying to refine equipment to level 9 and higher. At least when we use the orbs of mastery in the barricks the orbs that are not used to level up a skill we keep and don't lose. For example I just use 50 orbs of mastery at once to level up a pet's skill from 6 to 10 and it only took 46 orbs so I kept the other 4. I think it would take just as many if I had given one orb of mastery at a time.

Reply by jeffery on April 11, 2024

I feel like there should be a one orb of mastery to one level ratio, so 10 orbs of mastery would be level 10 for the skill. Or possibly be able to use the orbs of mastery similar to currency like gotcha coins, and have them infinite levels for skills

Reply by Jared on April 11, 2024

Jeff, that's an inreresting observation because now we go through alot just to level up the skills. The awakening is one to one for 10 upgrades at 250 max for now.

Please sign in to post a reply.