Problem with pesticide

Posted by Jennifer on Dec. 11, 2023

Is anyone else having problems with buying or using pesticide? When I say pesticide either to buy it at the market or to use it for farming I'm told it's not a valid option. It was working yesterday.
Also I'm still trying to figure out how to use the fishing contract.
While I'm at it let me ask this last question. What happens to a pet when it reaches it's top level? I have a pet that is currently level 41 and only goes to 50. The pet also has food and equipment attached to it. Also one of it's skills is level 2. Do I lose everything assigned to that pet or is it just put on hold until I get another one of it's kind to give it 10 more levels? I don't want to keep using that pet until I get another one of it's kind if I'm going to lose everything.

Replies

Reply by Neal on Dec. 11, 2023

I can only answer one and it's about the pet. A pet when it hits max level in your case, 50 it will keep everything. When you reach level 250, that's the official max unless it's a devvy or chika that has a brand on it. Also keep leveling your pet until you get a scorchy or uni. Hoard a few hundred orbs of mastery for all future evolutions. P.S. what is your pet?

Reply by Jennifer on Dec. 11, 2023

The pet I was referring to is a male tossla. At first that pet could not win an arena fight so I used it in the dungeon and mines to level up. Right now I'm also leveling up a female wooly but it is on level 36 and has 60 levels. It's hard to decide what pets to use and what equipment to give it.

Reply by Neal on Dec. 12, 2023

really depends on the meta right now. Evolutions right now dominate but we will see. ( Twitch is also a viable option)

Please sign in to post a reply.