Something I think I should report and a question

Posted by ayumi on Sept. 22, 2023

Again, this one is small, but well So… When you enter the farm, kitchen, or locksmith, and exit Gacha pets For any reason, and re-enter it, you will find you are back at the main menu.
And yeah, I love how you added the new stuff to the browser, I am probably the last to notice that LOL.

My question is: what are all the ways to make a pet happy?, There is giving them food, sending them to the spa, and what else if there is or will be?

Replies

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 22, 2023

woooooowwwwwwwwwww, the browser is crazy, I got like 24 rusted lock boxes and two ordinary ones, further more my cooking level has shot up from lv 6 to lv seven almost instantly, I could go further given that I don’t run out of bait

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 22, 2023

Nice! Get anything good from the boxes?

I can make it so you stay in those places. Those are the only current ways to increase happiness. I will probably add a potion that can increase happiness by a little bit. That way you can top off your pet’s happiness between feedings.

Yeah, cooking is pretty easy to level. Especially with flour. Flour will be moved to the Mill when I can find some time to make it.

Currently aiming for bait pouches right now lol , don’t find them that often though it’s fair.
Another question is: from where do you get oranges or orange seeds?
Nope, definitely not the market

There is definitely a bigger cheek than flour...

Reply by ayumi on Sept. 23, 2023

Cheat*** hahaha

Reply by blackdragon on Sept. 24, 2023

You mean making fried carps?... Yeah, that does make it a little easier then the other recipes.

Reply by blackdragon on Sept. 24, 2023

I think the best thing I got was 10 ancient amber from 1 rusted lock box.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 25, 2023

You can get up to 100 eggs or amber from lock boxes. It's pretty rare, though.

Reply by blackdragon on Sept. 25, 2023

wow!

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Sept. 26, 2023

Why can't I make flour?

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Sept. 26, 2023

Try saying "Craft flour" instead of just "flour"

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 17, 2023

I got my orange seeds from the market, I do not know why it is not working for others.

Please sign in to post a reply.