Ideas for more pet types

Posted by willla on Dec. 24, 2023

Hello, I don’t know if this got posted but I tried to post it again.
I have some more pet type ideas.
Number one,.
Plant types. We should do plant types that have moves that restore health points.
Number two.
Fighting type pets. We should have a fighting type of pets that hit for very heavy fighting damage, and they are weak to shadow type moves.
Number three.
Plant types. We should have plant types will deal more damage and restore more health points after they kill the enemy pet. And insect is weak to ice, stones, and fire.
Number four.
Stone tapes. We should have stone types that would do heavy damage against insect type of pets.
Number five.
Steel types.
We should have a steel types of pets that are very weak to fighting pits and also fire damage. I meant fighting type pets. Number six.
You should also have sound type of pets. Line sound is very weak to stone, and they should have different sound type moves.

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Dec. 30, 2023

I'm not sure if I want to add too many more elements, but I do want to add a secondary type that could open up some fun synergies. I haven't figured out the exact name I want to use, but they would be like tribes or creature types: wolf, elemental, spirit, plant, dragon, treant, unicorn, etc. It would add a bit of complexity, but these second types could have weaknesses like you've suggested. I guess it could just be called "type", and pets could have multiple types like they have elements. Examples: Electric/Wind Dragon for Voltara, or Light Unicorn for Uni.

I like your ideas about the different types. Fighting types could have combo mechanic or maybe an ultimate/super strong secondary ability that gets activated after so many hits with other skills.

Reply by willla on Dec. 31, 2023

OK.
Thank you. And I can’t wait to check it out.

Please sign in to post a reply.