New ideas for recipes

Posted by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 21, 2024

Hello I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Can we add apple tart, blueberry pancakes and blueberry muffins to the game?

Replies

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 21, 2024

I've added all of these to my to-do list. I need to add a lot more recipes at some point.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 23, 2024

Do you still need more recipes because I have a lot more also, can you guys add the medium health potion that can restore 50,000 health

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Jan. 25, 2024

Sorry for the late reply, I'm super busy right now trying to finish up the next Gacha Pets update. I'd love to hear more ideas, though. I plan on adding a bunch of new food and potion recipes soon.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 26, 2024

That is fine. I understand you’re busy with the game and I respect that. Also, can I change my username?

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 26, 2024

We should also add the following foods
Applesauce, apple juice, avocado rolls, biscuits, bagels, cupcakes, cereals, donuts, dumplings French, toast, guacamole, hummus, kebabs meatballs, milkshakes, quesadillas, quiche pizza tater tots, toast, and yogurt
I know that we won’t probably be able to add all of these, but these are some of my ideas

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Jan. 27, 2024

It’s kind of hard to communicate by words because some people might interpret my message as if I’m being rude, but I am not I was wondering if we could make our pets unlimited once they were evolved
I just wanted to clarify that I wish you the best luck and making this game better for everyone
respectfully, Alee20

Please sign in to post a reply.