Food and Adventure Mode

Posted by CrazyCobra on March 13, 2023

I was wandering about the ingredients in the auction house. There are some ingredients (Apple, bacon, ect.) that are not available yet. Also, it seems we will be able to make food like apple pies in the future. What will these food items do. Is it related to the adventure mode and grand archives mensioned at the apothicary? How soon will we see a content update? Thnks!

Replies

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on March 15, 2023

What is the agrand archives?

Reply by CrazyCobra on March 15, 2023

Based off context clues I got when I asked it to craft apple pie at the apothecary, the grand archives is a new way we will discover new recipes in adventure mode, an upcoming feature.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on March 21, 2023

Farming, fishing, and cooking will be added before adventure mode. Farming and fishing will be mini-games. With farming, you will start by picking a seed and the mini-game will be nurturing the plant through some events. And at the end, you will get a number of fruit/vegetables based on how well you did.

With fishing, you will start by picking bait and a depth. Fish will have a depth range and a set of bait that they will eat. There may be some other things you can catch too... Lost treasure, maybe something else, we'll see.

I may add some progression to these mini-games in the form of experience and level. As you progress, more seeds and bait will become available and may be higher reward amounts as well.

Each pet has its own favorite food. Feeding a pet will increase their happiness and friendship/intimacy. Happiness and intimacy only increase the pet's experience gain multiplier at the moment, but I have other plans for them that will be released in the future. I would also like to add minor buffs that last a long time to food as well.

I've only started to prototype the mini-games, so these plans may change.

Reply by ayumi on March 22, 2023

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , looking forward to that

Reply by MasterSadler on March 22, 2023

cannot wait

Reply by CrazyCobra on March 22, 2023

Cant wait to see what happens next! Thanks!

Reply by Emmy on May 24, 2023

Will all these new places like cooking farming and fishing and the mini games be accessible

Reply by Brandonw92 on June 1, 2023

Sounds like fun

Please sign in to post a reply.