Question About Farming

Posted by Headwig on Oct. 5, 2023

How do you take over watered from your plants?

Replies

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Oct. 6, 2023

I don't know of any way to do anything so that your plants aren't over watered.

Reply by Headwig on Oct. 6, 2023

Okay

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 17, 2023

There is really no way to take water out of your plants so when farming try to add water until it says watered instead of well watered. The rain comes and that is why the plants die or you can't get enough of the crop.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 18, 2023

Hey developers, I have enjoyed this game very much. Thank you for creating an amazing game with talent and creativity. I just have 2 problems though. About the question of which skill I am having trouble saying I do not mind saying yes, but is there a way you guys can help me change the user name anonymous to my user name Alee20? On the leader board for everything like the dungeons, forest, mines, arena, pets and trainers, it is bringing up anonymous instead of my user name. Also I have been playing this game on my brother's Echo dot instead of mine. Can I contact you in any way to change that? I have linked the game to my account on my computer, that is how I am playing. If you need my id it is 177075.
All the best, Alee20

Reply by MysticalAlchemist on Oct. 20, 2023

@Alee20, As far as I know you can only change the username from your Alexa device. When you are using your brother's Echo say "change user name toAlee20" for example. Then you won't be anonymous anymore.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Oct. 20, 2023

Thank You ☺

Please sign in to post a reply.