Questions about enemies and pets

Posted by Absolute-Jalisco on Feb. 2, 2024

Happy Friday and hello to everyone
I just had a few questions about our pets, and the overall enemies
Why do we have a limit on the level of our pets once they are evolved? The reason I am asking is because the higher we get in the minds and the dungeon, the higher the enemy level pet is, and so there is no way to win if we have a level 250 squirt against a level 500 Shelly for example also why are the enemies attacking first?
I always seem to hit first, but I don’t because the enemy knocked me out before I can attack, do I need to buy more elixir of speed to add to my pets or how can we fix these problems?

Replies

Reply by DudeFace on Feb. 2, 2024

I am guessing it is supposed to get extremely hard the farther you get to make it more challenging and speed I am pretty sure is what makes you attack first.

Reply by Digital Hokum Staff Replymalero on Feb. 2, 2024

Increasing the level cap past 250 will be in a future update and will be different than the current system. There will be trials that your evolved pets will have to complete to increase their level cap. The trial will most likely be a 50+ floor dungeon with a hard boss at the end. The current plan is to wait until the game difficulty system is implemented and then the new activity will be in the game starting from there. I'm not exactly sure when I'll be able to work on this, I'm still trying to figure out a development roadmap that makes the most sense.

Yes, speed determines who has the initiative for a turn. There are a few instant skills that always go first, but I will be changing how they work soon. They're too strong at the moment and will soon only provide a percentage boost to speed for the initiative check, maybe 66% to 100%. I may add more types of skills like this. For example, a quick skill might provide a 33% to 50% boost in speed.

Reply by Absolute-Jalisco on Feb. 2, 2024

Maybe you could add a glyph or a elixir that increases your speed by 100 points and we can buy it with coins

Reply by Undrhil on Feb. 18, 2024

Doesn't the mines map remove levels of the mine the same way the dungeon map does for Dungeon levels? If you can get mine maps and remove levels from your monsters Passage through the mind then the monsters are lower levels than your pets levels, and therefore easier, correct?

Please sign in to post a reply.