Background music

Posted by koalarat on April 14, 2024

is there a way to disable the background music on the web version

Replies

Reply by Jared on April 14, 2024

doesn’t seem so.

Reply by Jennifer on April 15, 2024

There is a way to turn off the music on the browser but it will turn off all game sounds like the sounds of pets, farming, and fishing. I do turn on system messages so if I want I can read what happens without the message going away before I finish reading. The other week I accidentally found out how to do this. I use a computer with a keyboard so if you use an ipad or phone to play on the browser version or if you use a touch screen I don't know how to do it but here's how I do it. When I first get into the game to play I go to the bottom of the page. I then press tab which takes you to a tool bar that will say view site information and it's a button. Press enter to open it up. Then tab until you hear it say sound toggle button pressed. Hit enter and it will mute the music. Then tab around to close, press enter, and do a shift tab to get back into the game. I hope this helps. I gave these instructions to someone last week and she didn't have any problem. To turn the sounds back on do the same thing. I usually keep the sounds because I like to hear the pets.

Please sign in to post a reply.