How to get to a very high month in Townsmith Fame or Fortune

Posted by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 9, 2020

Hi I will show you how I get to some high months easily.

Replies

Reply by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 9, 2020

Ok the first thing you have to do is go for the gold requirement. I choose the gold instead of fame because I think it’s easier to get. The next thing you have to do is to not spend your gold on like dungeons or barracks and town guards. Instead go for the buildings that are free. When you pick the lodge or hostile pick the hostile and send somebody to work there. Then you will basically get double the gold per month then you usually do. If you ever find a statue in the town square it is the statue of Talias and will sacrifice one of your workers for 100 gold every month. The statue is useful when you are short on gold and have the employees to sacrifice. Unfortunately, the statue only works for 4 or 5 months and then stops giving you gold but also stops sacrificing you're workers. Also send your warriors to battle only if you know that they will win.

Reply by darkoverlorddominus on Sept. 10, 2020

Hi Malero I have a problem with Townsmith and the problem is that when you get to like month 18 all you get is a bunch of high level monsters and there’s nothing else anymore

Reply by Chapter+Ivy+Cream_onalexa on Sept. 1, 2022

intresting strategy I might try focusing on fame but you may do whatever

Please sign in to post a reply.