How to get 250,00ish points (A game strategy)

Posted by Chapter+Ivy+Cream_onalexa on Sept. 1, 2022

I am Chapter you might see me on the leaderboard occasionally most of the time in first (though I have also been seen in second) I'm getting a tad bored of this game itself so I want to share my strategy and how I tend to get a- lot of points

Assign a warrior for early game:
This person might die or not preform as wanted but this is a great way to get started with fame and also a great way to get the gold you need

Fights for your warrior to avoid:
I have found that some battles are more bait than anything and tend to get your warrior killed so heres some battles you might want to decline on:
The three turn tournament where you will fight 2 level 3 monsters and then a level 4 one at the end (Most warriors are at level 2 - 3 when this is promoted)
Any bounty with a level 6+ monster (Even the best of warriors I have trained dont make it past level 5 its not good to rush them to something stronger than the warrior themselves)
The wagon trap (I have completed this battle a few times but when things go poorly your warrior you worked for is gone in a flash)

Fame not Fortune:
One of the most important things is to choose fame over fortune and here are a few reasons why this is so vital:
Fame does not get taken (Unlike paying a fine)
Fame can be steadily generated even when the game runs out of content
Fame is easy to get late game and not too difficult to obtain early game either

Whats the best way to get fame?
From my experience the best way to obtain fame is the chapel
The chapel should be your main priority (see feeding the chapel) and can grant you up to 200ish fame a day which meets most goals even when close to impossible
Choosing what you think is lawful good in options (I.E fulfilling a prophecy, Helping a stranger)
And thats about it for this section

Feeding the chapel
you should give most if not all of your energy into your chapel and here is what to do to make it a HUGE fame granter:
Accept the painting and give it to the chapel
Assign 50 - 90% of your workers to the chapel
Do not ban any beliefs

Extra:
I have found the statue of talias to be more annoying than anything it helps but also is bad for the chapel killing workers
Putting everyone possible in jail is fun and most of the time not bad for you either so try it
The Nigerian prince is for some reson real so uh pay him the gold

And thats about all you need to know if something isnt working for you or if you have some tips feel free to respond to this and explain your expirence to me

Replies

Reply by Chapter+Ivy+Cream_onalexa on Sept. 1, 2022

Update:
Choose the trading post

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Sept. 7, 2022

You can get Bella or Clide for 500 diamonds, but Clide shows up at month 24. The highest month I've gotten is month 40. Clide is level 14 warior, and bella is level 7. I use Bella for the lower monsters and Clide for the higher ones. I make him fight monsters about [q~##]a to 2 levels higher than he is, and he returns to your town at the start of every game. I'm waiting for the release of new events right now. I usually get the chapel and the hostile because I like the gold and fame, and the hostile gives me more gold if I have the chapel for some reason. One time I got 1 million gold.

Reply by Colossus on Sept. 11, 2022

How many months are in this game, I’m only on month three.

Reply by CommanderTheBarbarian on Sept. 13, 2022

Probably more than 40 months.

Please sign in to post a reply.