Game Guide


Legendary Shadow/Fire

It knows it's not Halloween and it doesn't care.


Trick Or Treat

Has a 75% chance to activate Trick and a 25% to activate Treat. Trick deals shadow damage based on its strength to the target. Treat heals the pet based on its intelligence.

Shadow Strike

Deals heavy shadow damage based on pet's strength to target. Applies the Withered status effect with stacks equal to strength * 1 + mastery level.


Each pet level grants the following attributes:

Strength 8
Intelligence 18
Speed 4
Vitality 8